PanzerCommander is a World War II-era tank simulation for the Windows 95 platform. Using an advanced physics model and superior 3D graphics, this simulation offers a high degree of realism.
The product includes over 20 scenarios,multi-player support and a powerful scenario editor for virtually limitless game play. The interface features historically accurate driver, main gunner, machine gunner and cupola views.
Exterior views include three-quarter, zoom and elevation views. Atmospheric effects, realistic lighting and high quality texture mapping substantially enhance the level of graphic punch.
Additional game objects including support vehicles, pillboxes and enemy aircraft add to tactical and game-play complexity, making this a very challenging combat simulation title.
As of the end of 1998, this game substantially raises the bar for realism, game-play and graphic quality.
PanzerCommander's features include:
- 24 drivable tanks from Germany, Russia, America and England, including the Tiger, T-34, Sherman, Churchill and many others.
- Advanced simulation physics which accurately model real-world behavior of all vehicles.
- Direct3D support for the latest 3D hardware accelerators.
- Dozens of scenarios developed from real campaign histories.
- Historical campaigns based on real unit histories and set in Europe, Russia and North Africa.
- A powerful scenario builder lets you create your own missions.
- Multi-player support in a variety of head-to-head combat missions over LAN and the Internet.
- Support for a variety of joysticks and other input devices.